Monday, September 26, 2016

Black Baby Boomers Hurting Black Youth

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you want to talk about

REAL Uncle Toms?
REAL Oreos?
REAL Traitors to the race?

How about the scumbag charlatans charging young black youth an arm and a leg for tuition for a completely WORTHLESS degree such as African American Studies?

Shoot, show me a group of white people that get young black kids to

1.  borrow $100,000
2.  Give it to them in return for
3. Nothing, while
4.  Crippling those kids' futures for the rest of their lives.

It's good to see hyphenated-American studies are being shut down due to low enrollment.  It should also be noted they should be shut down because they're bad for the minorities that "earn" those degrees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a college professor for ten years. I stated to my peers..."if I was King of the University I would do two things: First, I would get rid of all the Deans--they are an impediment to education, and Second, I would eliminate any Major that had the word Studies in the title".

Thanks

Robert What? said...

With all due respect ,,, who am I kidding ... with zero respect, degrees in "African American Studies", "Women's Studies", etc, are worse than worthless. They are (or should be) a big red flag to any potential employer. In fact the only thing they are good for is going into academia to teach them to other suckers. And tenure-track positions are getting harder and harder to find.