Friday, August 15, 2014

Rural Revoltion

"Declaring a worthless major is simply shouting out to the world, 'I’m a parasite and have no intentions of working for a living. I want to do what I want to do and I want the rest of you to pay for it. I ultimately want to produce nothing society wants, but in return I demand other people slave away to make me MP3 players, computers, video games, as well as engineer hybrid cars and whatever else I want. I also want society to create some make-work job for me so my ego isn’t bruised and I can make-believe I’m a real-world-live adult too. And if you dare point out what I’m doing in the real world is nothing more than parasiting off of others, I’ll cowardly hide myself behind some altruistic crusade and accuse you of being a racist, a misogynist, or a hater of children.'"

Rural Revolution was kind enough to do a review.  She is also now on the blog roll.

3 comments:

Wandering MGTOW said...

I have read the Captain's books. You should too. I cannot criticize their substance, except to praise it. You should read and pay attention to what he has to say.

That said, his editors should have paid more attention in their English Lit. classes to the sections on grammar. Never mind, substance trumps style. Buy and read his books - all his books.

S.Lynn said...

Rural Revolution is a great blog. Glad to see your book reviewed on it.

Jack said...

Sounds exactly like the blacks in Ferguson. Except it's coming from a rich white person. Spooky.