Tuesday, August 05, 2014

The Newest Cappy Cap Model

While I know you guys all clamor for more charts and graphs, unfortunately, we here at Cappy Cap have to get serious every once in a while and make you look at pretty conservative and libertarian girls.

Now, I know, I know, I don't like it any more than you do, but it's got to be done and the sooner we do it, the sooner it will be over with.







































We only have like 4 or 5 more of these, so just be patient and we'll get through this.  In the meantime buy Worthless.

Oh, she also said you should listen to The Clarey Podcast.

7 comments:

leeholsen said...

ok, this is starting to piss me off. i wrote a book full of conservative solutions, where are my hot, conservative women helping me market it ? i'm thinking i choose poorly on my publisher.

liberranter said...

MY EYES! MY EYES!

Well, if it absolutely HAS to be done, I guess I'll just have to stare long and hard at her for a while until my old eyes can "adjust" to such visual trauma.

Captain Capitalism said...

They're out there. Just look around for some friends. You'd be amazed how many pretty libertarian conservative type women are more than happy to help out. That and it also will bloster your hopes there's some women out there worth fighting for.

Glen Filthie said...

What a pretty gal. You make sure she gets a healthy cut when you make your first million, Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Nice strategic placement of the author's name. If my eye doctor's chart provided THIS type of incentive I'd never get anything wrong with either eye.

Anonymous said...

Renee Russo is that you?

janice said...

I'm one of them. Let me help. And I live in dc