Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Week of Hell

Howdy all, couple items,

1 - I got a deluge of Asshole Consulting requests.  So many in fact, I may have to wake up before...

930AM!

I know, I know, I don't know what kind of country this is where you have to wake up before noon AND work 8 WHOLE HOURS A DAY, but apparently this is what electing Trump has gotten us.

Regardless, the podcast may be a bit late as will posts.

2.  High quality posts are being relegated to one a week because I'm also trying to finish my essay about revolutionizing the retirement system.  This, combined with the increase in Asshole Consulting has (in all honesty) pushed me over 60 hours a week.  Still, I have a growing collection of high quality posts accumulating, but will get to those after I get through this glut of work.

3.  I have inquired with several people about writing original pieces in my stead, notably a person of great intellect and writing ability who shall go unnamed.  Let's just say his last name starts with a "B" and ends with "echtloff."  Rumor has it he has a lot of free time, so hopefully he'll write something this week. ;P

4.  To top this all off, I've been experimenting with different platforms as a potential replacement for YouTube.  This week we will be using Daily Motion, but for all points and purposes, it sucks.  Certainly some pros and cons, but I'll be detailing my experiences with all the platforms in a much more detailed analysis-post/video.

5.  They've updated my Praxey site in case anybody needed to get in contact with me for "Emergency Asshole Consulting."  Couple people were inquiring, but yes, it is up and running.  You just need to install the app.

Anyway, thanks for your patience.  Cappy will return to regularly scheduled programming soon enough.

Cappy

No comments: