Sunday, January 20, 2013

Advertise

I don't like getting money for free.

Sure, I'll take it, but usually I prefer you get something back in return.

Some people buy my books.  Others buy something from my affiliate plan.  But if you own a business consider advertising on the Cappy Cap media empire here.

You'll get a banner ad
Mentions in posts and videos
And spots on my podcast

My traffic various and truthfully I don't know what CFM means, but I get about 4,000 "unique" hits a day, which some web expert said I needed to triple because of RSS feeds, but I don't know about that.

Regardless, I charge $100 a month and ONLY insist on charging you if you make money and if it's worthwhile.  So what we usually do is run ads for a month and see if it doesn't boost your sales to make it worthwhile.  If it does, great, let me know and we run another month. If it doesn't no hard feelings, I don't want you NOT to make money off of me.

If you're interested contact me at:

CAPTcapitalism ***at**** yahoo  (dot) com

NOT CAPTAINcapitalism.

It's CAPTcapitalism, the abbreviation for "captain."

If you mail it to the wrong address it'll go to a comic who, though will appreciate the attention, won't be able to do much for you.

1 comment:

Bernardo H said...

Hah, you're funny - and ethical! And capitalistic, which is important. Love it. I have a couple of items I think would be great to advertise on your site. Let's talk please.