Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Latest Trend in Daddy Issue Induced Body Mutilation

Tongue splitting.



Here's some of the results! (warning graphic)

Just a couple observations if you'll permit me.

1.  Boys, hurry up and score one of these fine young ladies before they're all gone!
2.  How many OWS vs. Tea Partiers do you think have this?
3.  Please do not tell me that western civilization can be turned around, let alone deserves to be
4.  How many STEM majors do you think have this done versus liberal arts?

Enjoy the decline people.  Enjoy that freaking decline.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me - I just had some marinated pork tongue. Tastes good!

Anonymous said...

Words escape me. Its bad enough being a young man in the US. I have to see all of these would-be beauties destroy themselves with hideous, grotesque mutilations. The ones who are semi-normal looking and nice are generally snatched up pretty fast.

I can't wait to see these idiots get some nasty face rot.

Anonymous said...

Not a piercing, nor a tattoo on my body.

I am a freak.

Ubermensch.

Faithless Cynic said...

UN FUCKING REAL - Who would want a self induced speech impediment? This has to affect speech to some extent, not to mention the possibility of infection and other complications.

Stand back and let this Shithole burn.

Got marshmallows and a sharpened stick?

Phil Galt said...

It makes me sick to my stomach, but at the same time I see a huge business opportunity: Repairing tongues for people who did this in their 20s then discovered no sane employer would let them past the lobby.

ChrisP said...

When women do this to themselves aren't they doing men a favor? Thanks for the warning, Miss!

Old Broad said...

Quick, call an exorcist!

Aaron said...

Seems these women might also be free bleeders. :/

http://modernwomandigest.com/disturbing-new-feminist-trend-free-bleeding/

Chris said...

A, the freebleeding thing is a 4chan troll meme. The Lulz were strong with that one.

Ubermensch: ditto. Most STEM: ditto.

Aaron: my prediction is psychology, photography or grievance studies BA, partially completed: works as barista (not waitress: would not get tips) and has roller derby as a hobby.

Anonymous said...

My two year old says "Yuck".